Sunday 18 September 2016

'Who? Why? What?' Evaluation


I think my final video came out quite well, I decided to write information about myself on paper instead of actually saying it so that people could understand me a bit better. 
The things that went well in the video were: 
• The background music. As we couldn't edit the video I improvised and played music off someone's phone in the background so that the video wasn't completely silent. 
• The flow of the video is quite good as I thought that moving the papers in one take would be quite difficult but it turned out completely fine. 

The things that didn't go well in the video were: 
•The quality of the video was quite bad as I filmed it on my phone. 
•The video was quite short. 

Overall I think my video went quite well and better than I expected but in order to make it better I could have made it slightly longer and filmed on a camera to make the quality better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment